A Day in the Life of a REALTOR®
Despite what some people may think, a day in the life of a REALTOR® can be pretty hectic. While there may be a select few who sit around playing solitaire and waiting for the phone to ring, Most of us are working our little bums off for our sellers and buyers. And when we aren't out showing or listing properties, we have a list a mile long of things that need to be done.
- Putting up signs at new listings
- Taking photos of new listings or replacing photos on a current listing
- Filing Mountains of paperwork
- Phoning and emailing clients and prospects
- Changing batteries in lockboxes
- Working on marketing/advertising
- Blogging and networking
- Measuring each and every room of every listing with care
- Attending inspections and appraisals and closings
- Checking on our listings after a storm or heavy rain (many of our properties are vacant)
- Taking down signs at the property that just closed
- Attending classes to learn more
- Attending board meetings and serving on Committees
- Putting together the necessary paperwork for an Offer
- Previewing New listings and attending Broker Opens
- Scheduling Closings and reviewing HUD Statements
- Performing Comparable Market Analysis
- Paying Bills (yes, we have those)
- Making flyers and brochures, and filling each box at each listing
- Creating the perfect Photo Tour for each property
- Checking out the "Hot Sheet" for expired listings, new listings, price changes, etc. in our area
- Researching the latest Technologies and trends...Like QR Codes
Whew....The List could go on for days.
Being a REALTOR® is WORK...But I love IT!
If you are thinking of buying or selling property on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina & you want a REALTOR® that will work Hard for you....
Give me a call!